OEE Dashboard Software Featured at CMTS by Memex Automation
Published online by SBW!RE (link to original article online)
According to John Rattray of Memex Automation, “One of the important products we will feature this year is AxOEE. AxOEE allows information output to large (“Marquee”) displays. There is real-time, color-coded information about machine and Job status, Job Parts to Go, Job Hours to Go, Reason for stoppage, Operator help call, and more data which, can be transmitted to a Marquee via Ethernet, anywhere in the plant.” These benefits can be viewed at CMTS at Booth 1135 in Toronto starting October 17th.
AxOEE is a Manufacturing Productivity Tool for Real-Time Monitoring enabling Increased Productivity:
- Cost Effective
- Practical & Proven
- Plant-wide, enterprise enabled.
- All machines – CNC, non-CNC, PLC, Presses, Injection Molding, etc.
- AxOEE Machine Monitoring OEE Dashboard Software
Latest Release (October 2011), key features to be displayed at CMTS, booth 1135 include:
- Job Queue – directly connected to any ERP package for scheduling work orders
- Visual Job Board – for graphically displaying and manipulating jobs.
- Active Status 2D Floor Plan – for a visual layout of the plant floor with current machine status, supporting most common imaging formats, including JPG, DXF, DWG, BMP, QIF, and TIF.
- Report Writer significant enhancements – SAP Crystal using XML, with Extract, Transform and Load functionality.
- Automated Report Scheduler – for sending out reports on a scheduled or real-time with rules basis.
- Latest Software Development tools from Microsoft – Visual Studio 2010, DotNet version 4, Windows 7 compliant.
- MS-SQL full database support running with Windows Server 2008.
- New Look and Feel customization features – for doing specialized display skins and user interface.
- Customization of Dashboard features – for making it fit to a customer’s specific requirements Multiple Language support.